SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you book a device for a service/repair or purchase something from our company, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address and sometimes a contact number whether it be telephone or mobile.
We will use this to:
- To administer any account or registration you may have with us for internal operations
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the products and services that you required from us;
- To provide you with our marketing newsletter, if you have subscribed to received it and any other information that you request from us from time to time;
- To notify you about changes and updates regarding the product or service you have requested from us
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our booking in system/website if you choose to do so
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about new products, latest technology and any other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to book in your device for repair, use our services or complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 – CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect information from individuals who are under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide any information about yourself on our website. If you have already done so, please contact us.
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. However, our members of staff are trained to ensure that our clients’ data is protected and not shared. When working on any company’s PC we ensure that nothing is shared or could pose a risk towards our clientele such as; stealing passwords, banking fraud and many other topics. We do not share any personal details with any other members of staff, family members or friends as this information is personal and confidential to those that own the PC/device.
SECTION 5 – STORING AND SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
- We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the hard that might result from a breach of security. Your information is stored on our secure services in the United Kingdom. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and, although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any of your information transmitted via the website. Consequently, any transmission is at your own risk. If we become aware that the security of your information has been compromised, we will notify you by email or as otherwise required by law.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password/pincode which enables you to access parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and you must not share it with anyone., If you have reason to believe your password or any other aspect of your account has become compromised, you must inform us immediately.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com
or telephone: 0300 303 3525