What you need…and What you need to know!
Why do you need to stay up-to-date with VoIP and SIP?
Why would this be relevant to you and your company?
How do you feel about the bills you pay for your calls and line rental? Do you need to…
- Cut the cost of calls?
- Network multiple offices and employees?
- Centralise cost control and management?
- Improve your system’s flexibility?
- Move offices?
- Replace your current PBX or support contract?
- Move Anywhere in the World & Keep Numbers
- Run Multiple Businesses From 1 System
- Overseas Divert With UK Ring Tone
- Scale & Change System Easily
With VoIP it’s…
- Simple & Easy To Setup – No Install Required
- No Expensive Setup Price (Often Free)
- No Downtime or Disruption Moving to VoIP
- Super Cheap Calling (Save 40% or More)
- HD Voice With Built In Fail-over & Redundancy
Why would this benefit you?
- You will be able to save money on the cost of your calls and even your line rental
Costs will be reduced due to having more reliable connectivity over an IP connection compared to an ISDN connection. You could save up to 50% on line rentals and over 25% on call costs.
- You will have free internal calls and experience some great features
If you are a medium or large organisation, with multiple sites this is perfect for you. You will be able to have free calls within your organisation as well as the great features.
- Who’s in control? You are in control
You will be able to add lines, take them away and even split calls…it’s all up to you.
- What if an emergency occurs?
Don’t worry about it! SIP is business continuity ready; reroute your calls to a different location quickly and easily.
We also offer…
SM Computers are able to offer you the option of adding and removing seats meaning that you get complete flexibility in the amount of users/handsets. This allows you to adjust your monthly cost accordingly.